Fue Hair Transplant2
Fue Hair Transplant2
The following indicators are important for being able to approach perfection in hair transplant.
a) frequency (40 -45 follicles per cm2);
b) plantation angles; and
c) plantation direction of the hair follicles transplanted.
In the lateral slit technique, we can give the angle and direction that we want.
a) Our first preference is extraction with manual punch technique, and channel opening with lateral slit technique. With this technique, an operation that involves the transplant of4,500 grafts in a person can be performed within 2 days. It is because maximum 2000-2500 grafts can be transplanted in a day. Therefore, it is a process offered at high prices.
b) Our second preference is extraction with micromotor, and channel opening with lateral slit technique, which allows for the completion of an operation that involves transplanting up to 3500 grafts in a day. 3500-5000 grafts can be transplanted in a day. It can be offered at more affordable prices.
c) Our third preference is the procedure involving the extraction with micromotor, and channel opening with vertical slit technique for the transplant of grafts, which is used in the market at the rate of almost 98-99% and can also be performed by our medical team upon request.
IMPORTANT STAGES OF HAIR TRANSPLANT
- Drawing hair line of the patient, who will undergo a hair transplant operation, is one of the most important stages. At this point, the patient and doctor carry out the procedure in an interactive way. The mutually agreed hair line is clarified.
- The donor area, from where the grafts will be extracted, are determined.
- The patient is shaved.
- The grafts are extracted after local anesthesia.
- Then another local anesthesia is performed, and the extracted grafts are placed into the channels.
- After a careful-washing period that lasts 10 days, the follow up process is started.
- Hair loss may begin after approximately 1.5 months.
- New hair growth begins after 3-4 months in the same points, and the new hair never falls off. Now, the patient can cut his/her hair to the desired length.
HAIR TRANSPLANT WITHOUT HAIR CUT
We see some women with very thin hair, whose scalps are highly visible. They have no chance other than having a hair transplant or using a wig. When such women decide to have a hair transplant, some of them do not have their existing haircut.
Today, such requests are also made by long haired men, who are fond of their hair but are suffering from partial hair loss.
With intent to meet such requests, a strip is formed in the donor area, in such a way as to allow for extracting 1,000-1,500 grafts; and after the extraction process, this narrow (a few cm-wide) and long area is closed by the hair and becomes invisible.
In the plantation process; if the hairless are is conveniently located in the front, the channel opening and plantation processes are carried out directly. But if the thinner or more hairless area is among the hairy areas, the surrounding hair is taped, for making the area suitable for the procedure. Afterwards, by using 3x magnifying glasses, channels are opened among the thinner hair follicles and hair transplantation process is performed in such a way as to fill the hairless areas without harming the existing hair follicles.